Welcome to Clutchscape, the Massively Online Adventure game!

Welcome, User! You may wish to view before registering, or if you have already registered, please login. Thank-you!

Regards,

***The Staff of Clutchscape Corporation Team***
Welcome to Clutchscape, the Massively Online Adventure game!

This Forum is about a particular game called Clutchscape, also known as Runescape. The only difference is, Clutchscape has everything Runescape has, but not all the gay updates. It will only take a few seconds, why not register now and find out!

Hello, im bwuk im pb

bwuk im pb

Character sheet
    RPG-Game:
    Hello, im bwuk im pb Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello, im bwuk im pb Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    RPG-Game:
    Hello, im bwuk im pb Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello, im bwuk im pb Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hello, im bwuk im pb Empty Hello, im bwuk im pb

Post by bwuk im pb on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 pm

yo, my name is bwuk im pb, and i love to play this server i also like to chat with my friends in ventrilo, or ingame because i like organizing pk events, so we can always have fun stuff to do ( my hobbies: dirt biking,gaming,xbl, and t.v)
    I hope to meet everyone ingame, and also have some good friend,s while this server is growing in player,s!

P.S ily taylor,daron,wave
    Wave
    Wave

Hello, im bwuk im pb Empty Re: Hello, im bwuk im pb

Post by Wave on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Welcome Very Happy
    bwuk im pb

Character sheet
    RPG-Game:
    RPG-Game:

Post by bwuk im pb on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:41 pm

thanks you also wave Smile
    lil wayne
    lil wayne

Post by lil wayne on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:16 pm

hey im also new hope looking forward to this server xD
    thug kills
    thug kills

Character sheet
    RPG-Game:
    RPG-Game:

Post by thug kills on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:59 pm

welcome lil wayne nd bwuk :p hope u have a great stay nd enjoy our wonderful server Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin

Location : Canada, Ontario 79 Albert street (You stalker!!!!!!!)

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:01 am

I'm not new, but I'll introduce myself anyway! My name is Joe and my in-game username is very much obvious "JoeLichty". Most of my time I'll be in Ventrilo, or the forum. I used to play for Unleashed, butthings turned out otherways. I quit that server because the owner became a jerk to everyone. I believe that the owner should be respectful and nice to everyone. They are suppose to be the role modle for all the players. I know for a fact that Taylor is a very responsible 14 year old. You know whats really funny? The owner for project disaster is 14, and i'm 22. Yeah I don't know, just thought it was funny how I'm so much older. Anyways this server is good, and I'll never leave only if the owner became a total "project-distaser". The name would say it all... -.- But I know for a fact it will not happen because well, I'm not 100% sure but I have a very good feeling about this owner "Taylor". Good work Taylor! Very Happy Keep it up, and continue to bring players to project-disaster! I hope we have a bigger community then unleashedpk!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:22 pm