Welcome to Clutchscape, the Massively Online Adventure game!

Welcome, User! You may wish to view before registering, or if you have already registered, please login. Thank-you!

Regards,

***The Staff of Clutchscape Corporation Team***

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, User! You may wish to view before registering, or if you have already registered, please login. Thank-you!

Regards,

***The Staff of Clutchscape Corporation Team***

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is about a particular game called Clutchscape, also known as Runescape. The only difference is, Clutchscape has everything Runescape has, but not all the gay updates. It will only take a few seconds, why not register now and find out!

5 posters

LOL IPBANNED FOR SAYING "STFU, AND "GTFO" TO THUG KILLS

bwuk im pb

Character sheet
    RPG-Game:
    LOL IPBANNED FOR SAYING "STFU, AND "GTFO" TO THUG KILLS Left_bar_bleue0/0LOL IPBANNED FOR SAYING "STFU, AND "GTFO" TO THUG KILLS Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    RPG-Game:
    LOL IPBANNED FOR SAYING "STFU, AND "GTFO" TO THUG KILLS Left_bar_bleue0/0LOL IPBANNED FOR SAYING "STFU, AND "GTFO" TO THUG KILLS Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

LOL IPBANNED FOR SAYING "STFU, AND "GTFO" TO THUG KILLS Empty LOL IPBANNED FOR SAYING "STFU, AND "GTFO" TO THUG KILLS

Post by bwuk im pb Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Gf, i get ipbanned for saying stfu, and gtfo to a moderator so everyone watch out, "thug kills" is on a abusing spree! Btw nice choice of staff taylor ( "i thought thug kill,s would be a good moderator, but he abuse,s and cry,s

P.S R.i.p project disaster
    thug kills
    thug kills

Character sheet
    RPG-Game:
    RPG-Game:

LOL IPBANNED FOR SAYING "STFU, AND "GTFO" TO THUG KILLS Empty Re: LOL IPBANNED FOR SAYING "STFU, AND "GTFO" TO THUG KILLS

Post by thug kills Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:50 pm

um i have rilly nothing to say but i told u so.. i said don't say that nd u did nd u just kept going on but w.e i did wat i could.
    pink ko
    pink ko

Character sheet
    RPG-Game:
    RPG-Game:

LOL IPBANNED FOR SAYING "STFU, AND "GTFO" TO THUG KILLS Empty Re: LOL IPBANNED FOR SAYING "STFU, AND "GTFO" TO THUG KILLS

Post by pink ko Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:12 am

LMAO you've only got your self to blame mate
    R.I.P bwuk
    bwuk im pb

Character sheet
    RPG-Game:
    RPG-Game:

Post by bwuk im pb Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:04 pm

only myself? all i said was stfu, and gtfo and i got ipbanned
    thug kills
    thug kills

Character sheet
    RPG-Game:
    RPG-Game:

Post by thug kills Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:37 pm

thread closed dont need to say wat u did wrong u know wat u did. LOL IPBANNED FOR SAYING "STFU, AND "GTFO" TO THUG KILLS Icon_eek
    bwuk im pb

Character sheet
    RPG-Game:
    RPG-Game:

Post by bwuk im pb Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:17 pm

kid, dont double post saying your gonna close a topic....

Ill close the topic if i want to kid so dont act like you can CLOSE
    T2kmostkillz

Post by T2kmostkillz Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:04 am

dude you always flame.. u always get iped stop your crying..
    Admin
    Admin

Location : Canada, Ontario 79 Albert street (You stalker!!!!!!!)

Post by Admin Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:20 pm

T2kmostkillz wrote:dude you always flame.. u always get iped stop your crying..

Yeah that is true, he doe sit to me all teh time as well. One another server witch i will not say because that would be advertising and thats against our rules, he flammed all my post on it. Yeah...gotta becarful man...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:39 am