Welcome to Clutchscape, the Massively Online Adventure game!

Welcome, User! You may wish to view before registering, or if you have already registered, please login. Thank-you!

Regards,

***The Staff of Clutchscape Corporation Team***

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, User! You may wish to view before registering, or if you have already registered, please login. Thank-you!

Regards,

***The Staff of Clutchscape Corporation Team***

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is about a particular game called Clutchscape, also known as Runescape. The only difference is, Clutchscape has everything Runescape has, but not all the gay updates. It will only take a few seconds, why not register now and find out!

3 posters

The Reset!

thug kills
    thug kills

Character sheet
    RPG-Game:
    The Reset! Left_bar_bleue0/0The Reset! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    RPG-Game:
    The Reset! Left_bar_bleue0/0The Reset! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Reset! Empty The Reset!

Post by thug kills Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Ok, the owner t2k has done a reset because there are to many people with rares nd staff stuff that there not supose to have. So he has made a reset, please dont come to staff nd ask for stuff or ask why this happened because i just posted why.

Thank you, thug kills.
    pwner power

The Reset! Empty Re: The Reset!

Post by pwner power Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:23 pm

im not going to wine and cry over the reset like others but i think you shouldnt of done it its a pk server right? you need good items to pk? Yea and the staff items can you donate money to get the staff items i think you can not trying to be mean but thats what i think
    sorry- pwner
    Admin
    Admin

Location : Canada, Ontario 79 Albert street (You stalker!!!!!!!)

Post by Admin Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Well first of all, I remember playing real runescape and remember pkign with shitty armour, and i also remember owning. You don't always need good armour to win, if your a good skiller at pking then you do not need good armour. Try earning your stuff for once? Remember most important of all, it's not like real runescape, you can get stuff alot faster then normal. Be happy you can get items faster, because it will get boring if you can get free items without working with any effort at all. Trust me I know, I thought getting everything for free, and not earning i was fun. Though eventually it got so boring I had to start killing monsters to get my cash now. I wanted to have a challenage. It's not that hard to kill monsters. Pretty soon we are going to have quests, good luck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:27 am