Welcome to Clutchscape, the Massively Online Adventure game!

Welcome, User! You may wish to view before registering, or if you have already registered, please login. Thank-you!

Regards,

***The Staff of Clutchscape Corporation Team***

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, User! You may wish to view before registering, or if you have already registered, please login. Thank-you!

Regards,

***The Staff of Clutchscape Corporation Team***

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is about a particular game called Clutchscape, also known as Runescape. The only difference is, Clutchscape has everything Runescape has, but not all the gay updates. It will only take a few seconds, why not register now and find out!

3 posters

PK Reward points

pink ko
    pink ko

Character sheet
    RPG-Game:
    PK Reward points Left_bar_bleue0/0PK Reward points Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    RPG-Game:

PK Reward points Empty PK Reward points

Post by pink ko Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Did not know weather to post this in Pk for just normal but in concerns them both
    I know alot of other servers use this idea but it works very well. For every player kill you get you get 10 points and what you do with these points is that you spend them is a special pk reward shop and this willbe a great way to get people enjoying the server more and wanting to pk, also this would be an amazing way in which to introduce new items such as all the corrupt weapons and armours or other customs. hope you all like this idea and if you are for it just say by replying.

Pink Ko PK Reward points Icon_cheers
    Admin
    Admin

Location : Canada, Ontario 79 Albert street (You stalker!!!!!!!)

PK Reward points Empty Re: PK Reward points

Post by Admin Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:02 pm

pink ko wrote:Did not know weather to post this in Pk for just normal but in concerns them both
    I know alot of other servers use this idea but it works very well. For every player kill you get you get 10 points and what you do with these points is that you spend them is a special pk reward shop and this willbe a great way to get people enjoying the server more and wanting to pk, also this would be an amazing way in which to introduce new items such as all the corrupt weapons and armours or other customs. hope you all like this idea and if you are for it just say by replying.

Pink Ko PK Reward points Icon_cheers

I agree with Pink Ko, this is actually a very good idea for our server. I do support this thread, and
    I also do believe it will make our economony much, much larger then ever.
    bwuk im pb

Character sheet
    RPG-Game:
    RPG-Game:

Post by bwuk im pb Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Agreed! this is a wonderful idea (reasons being: the server already has some decent pker,s and it would be good to have addy,rune,mith,elemental,dragon whips and like a sara sword?

100% thumbs up dude!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:25 am