Welcome to Clutchscape, the Massively Online Adventure game!

Welcome, User! You may wish to view before registering, or if you have already registered, please login. Thank-you!

Regards,

***The Staff of Clutchscape Corporation Team***

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, User! You may wish to view before registering, or if you have already registered, please login. Thank-you!

Regards,

***The Staff of Clutchscape Corporation Team***

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is about a particular game called Clutchscape, also known as Runescape. The only difference is, Clutchscape has everything Runescape has, but not all the gay updates. It will only take a few seconds, why not register now and find out!

5 posters

RE: Referrals and earing mod/admin

Admin
    Admin

Location : Canada, Ontario 79 Albert street (You stalker!!!!!!!)

RE: Referrals and earing mod/admin Empty RE: Referrals and earing mod/admin

Post by Admin Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:01 am

Hello Everyone!

Well throughout playing Project-Disaster, I've seen alot of mods/admins abusing their powers and just just buying them or asking for it. I also have heard from othe rplayers talking about how players can earn staff. Yeah sure, being helpful and kind is always a good start and being active on the forums helps a lot too. But to be sure you are actually doing a good deed for the server, perhaps we should have something like this.

However, now I've got a nice way just to help see which players are actually helping the server out, referrals. Whenever someone registers on the forums, (this is on many forums, thoguh I'm not to sure if we have one, if not we gotta get one!) there is a little box that asks if anyone referred them to the forums/server.

So from now on if you are getting your friends or other players to join, just tell them if they are registering on the forums to enter your username in the referrals box so we can see how many people you are getting to help join allowing the server to grow bigger and bigger.

RE: Referrals and earing mod/admin Referrer

So I think the more people you refer, the more you will be noticed and respected, and who knows, you might just be rewarded RE: Referrals and earing mod/admin Wink Though I don't know for sure because this is just a thought. It's really up to the owner, so I hope he reads this thread of mine. RE: Referrals and earing mod/admin Icon_biggrin Then we might know for sure you are actually helping the server, Earning mod/admin is never really a bad thing. The only bad thing about it is waiting and having alot of patience. Like they say, patience is always a virtue!

Thanks,

The Staff of Project-Disaster!
    T2kmostkillz

RE: Referrals and earing mod/admin Empty Re: RE: Referrals and earing mod/admin

Post by T2kmostkillz Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:20 am

thats a good idea... but then again we arent really 100% sure it shows when u register for these forums..
    Wave
    Wave

Post by Wave Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:47 am

ya, i don't think it does.
    but that's a great idea !
    bwuk im pb

Character sheet
    RPG-Game:
    RE: Referrals and earing mod/admin Left_bar_bleue0/0RE: Referrals and earing mod/admin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    RPG-Game:
    RE: Referrals and earing mod/admin Left_bar_bleue0/0RE: Referrals and earing mod/admin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by bwuk im pb Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:42 am

i have idea either, but good idea joe!
    Deity
    Deity

Post by Deity Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:05 am

i like it good idea

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content